During this time, it’s natural to feel angry, frustrated, and scared. As your well-being is always our top priority, we encourage you to explore these resources to support your mental, emotional, and physical health.
For timely updates and information about campus housing, please visit:
[expand title=”Food Hub“]
The Fresh Basic Needs Hub offers full food and toiletries supplies, a confidential Social Worker, CalFresh Assistance, various life skills workshops and much more:
[expand title=”Mental/Physical Health“]
As part of UC Irvine’s commitment to helping all members of our community prioritize mental health and personal wellness, UCI Be Well offers a tool for searching UCI wellness programs and initiatives for undergraduate and graduate students, faculty and staff.
From workshops and programs to counseling and basic needs support, UCI Be Well combines a vast array of available campus resources:
[expand title=”Critical Contacts“]
Transitioning to remote working for all University functions has presented a unique set of challenges for faculty, students, and staff; it is inevitable that questions and complications will arise. Below are some contacts who can help answer these questions:
For questions about your specific courses, contact your instructor; instructor names can be found on WebSoc. Then, do a search in the UCI Directory for your faculty member’s name to find their email.
[expand title=”UCI Counseling Center“]
Remote learning resources for UCI students provided by DTEI and OIT
- Off-campus Internet Connectivity Options
- Remote learning help contacts
- Canvas: Canvas Student Guide
- Canvas or EEE: firstname.lastname@example.org (8AM-11AM and 12PM-5PM Monday-Friday)
- Or, use the form below
- Missing Classes: EEE Missing Classes Tool
- Respondus: Respondus Support Portal (24/7 assistance)
- Examity: (855) 392-6489 or email@example.com (24/7 assistance)
- UCInetID Issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Forwarding: OIT Email Delivery and Forwarding Information
For students who require services from the Disability Service Center (DSC) to access online materials, please make sure to contact DSC with time to help them identify your immediate needs.