Remote Learning – Division of Undergraduate Education
The Division of Undergraduate Education (DUE) is part of the Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning (OVPTL). The mission of the DUE is to support and enrich the academic experiences of undergraduate students so that they succeed and thrive.
DUE provides leadership, advocacy and coordination for campus initiatives that impact undergraduate education and enhance student access and retention. Working with faculty, the Academic Senate, academic support staff and others, DUE units deliver a wide variety of academic programs and services that support undergraduate teaching and learning campuswide.
Quicklinks to DUE Units
- Dean’s Office
- Academic Testing Center
- ANTrepreneur Center
- Blum Center for Poverty Alleviation
- Campus Writing Coordinator
- Campuswide Honors Collegium
- Capital Internship Programs
- Center for Assessment and Applied Research
- Center for Excellence in Writing & Communication
- Civic and Community Engagement Minor